This is a list of supercouples from the Amercian Broadcasting Comapany soap operas.
|Supercouple||Years of reign||Show||Source|
|Cliff and Nina||1979 to 1987||All My Children|||
|Greg and Jenny||1981 to 1984||All My Children|||
|Jesse and Angie||1982 to 1988, 2008 to present||All My Children|||
|Tad and Dixie||1988 to 2007||All My Children|||
|Dimitri and Erica||1992 to 2001||All My Children|||
|Edmund and Maria||1993 to 1997 and 2003 to 2005||All My Children|||
|Noah and Julia||1994 to 1996||All My Children|||
|Bianca and Maggie||2002 to 2007||All My Children|||
|Zach and Kendall||2005 to 2009||All My Children|||
|Luke and Laura||1981 to 2006||General Hospital|||
|Frisco and Felicia||1984 to 1995||General Hospital|||
|Robert and Anna||1986 to 1992||General Hospital|||
|Duke and Anna||1986 to 1990||General Hospital|||
|Sonny and Brenda||1993 to 1997 and 2002 to 2003||General Hospital|||
|Jax and Brenda||1996 to 1998 and 2002 to 2003||General Hospital|||
|Sonny and Carly||1999 to 2007||General Hospital|||
|Patrick and Robin||2006 to present||General Hospital|
|Jason and Sam||2004 to present||General Hospital|||
|Clint and Viki||1982 to 1994||One Life to Live|||
|Bo and Nora||1992 to 1999, 2009 to Present||One Life to Live|||
|Todd and Blair||1994 to 2008||One Life to Live|||
|Nash and Jessica/Nash and Tess||2005 to 2008||One Life to Live|||
- Christopher Schemering (1985). The Soap Opera Encyclopedia. Ballantine Books. pp. 358. ISBN 0345324595.
- "ABC Soaps In Depth 6/12/01 GH OLTL PC". Soaps In Depth.
- "Soap Opera Digest just turned 30!". soapoperadigest.com. http://www.soapoperadigest.com/InDigest/big301205/index.html. Retrieved 2008-12-29.
- "Laurence Lau". About.com. http://onelifetolive.about.com/library/bios/bllaubio.htm. Retrieved 2007-07-06.
- Murray, Jesse. "Greg Nelson's Back on "All My Children"". SOAPnet. http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/article/path-articleNum_1639/category_shows. Retrieved 2009-03-30.
- Amatangelo, Amy (2008-01-17). "Daytime’s ’80s ‘supercouple’ returns to ‘All My Children’". The Boston Herald. http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/general/view.bg?articleid=1067034. Retrieved 2008-01-20.
- "Timeline of daytime soaps". NewsAdvance.com. http://www.newsadvance.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=LNA%2FMGArticle%2FLNA_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1149189641462&path=!burg. Retrieved 2007-08-16.
- West, Abby. "17 Great Soap Supercouples". Entertainment Weekly. http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20174499,00.html. Retrieved 2008-01-29.
- "Soap Opera Digest is turning 30!". Soap Opera Digest. http://www.soapoperadigest.com/InDigest/big301107/index.html. Retrieved 2009-03-31.
- Brown, Erica. "The Heart of Tad and Dixie". Soap Opera Digest. http://www.soapoperadigest.com/features/amc/articles/hearttaddixie/. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- Schafer, Debbie (11/16/93). "The Secret Of Their Success". Soap Opera Update.
- "Love in a Time of Amnesia, or, How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?". soaptownusa.com. http://www.soaptownusa.com/hearts-4.html. Retrieved 2007-11-26.
- Branco, Nelson (2007-01-15). "TOP 5 SUPERCOUPLES TO WATCH: 2. Maggie and Bianca, AMC". Sympatico, MSN. http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/TV_Guide/Soaps/boldAndBeautiful/Articles/140107_news_nelson. Retrieved 2007-11-23.
- Myers, Jack (2006-11-08). "Lunch at Michael's with ABC Daytime Chief Brian Frons". mediavillage.com. http://web.archive.org/web/20061205214749/http://www.mediavillage.com/jmlunch/2006/11/08/lunch-11-08-06/. Retrieved 2007-08-02.
- "IVAN SHAW. All My Children's - Henry". soaptownusa.com. 2003-04-18. http://www.soaptownusa.com/IvanShaw.html. Retrieved 2007-11-23.
- "February 5th - Week 3.5 of BAM". Soaps In Depth. 2007-02-05. She cried mea culpa, clashed with Zoe and ultimately returned solo to France. Unfortunately, BAM fans, Maggie appears to have left the building. Try though she might, AMC's Maggie can't seem to convince her ex, Bianca, that her cheating days are over. After begging for forgiveness and pitching in at Fusion, Mags makes her lonely exit on Wednesday, February 7. Is this the end for AMC's Sapphic supercouple? "Bianca still loves her," headwriter Megan McTavish assures the audience. "And yet, at the same time, I don't think it's a given that you necessarily forgive the person who cheated on you. So Maggie has an uphill climb." Ms. Stone's ambiguous exit leaves viewers wondering whether she'll return, yet an AMC rep says nothing is planned at this time.
- "DC #279: Eden Riegel & Elizabeth Hendrickson Interview". Daytime Confidential. 2008-08-01. http://www.daytimeconfidential.com/2008/08/dc-279-eden-riegel-elizabeth-hendrickson-interview. Retrieved 2008-08-12.
- Branco, Nelson. "Soaps’ best super-couples! Zach and Kendall". TV Guide. http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Soaps+best+supercouples/TV_Guide/Soaps/Features/Articles/071018_supercouples_allmychildren_NB.htm?isfa=1. Retrieved 2007-11-12.
- L, Lisa. "All My Children: Supercouple?". tvfanonline.com. http://www.tvfanonline.com/index.php?module=Pagesetter&func=viewpub&tid=2&pid=291. Retrieved 2007-07-06.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- V., Beverly. "General Hospital: Luke & Laure, The Rape". tvfanonline.com. http://www.tvfanonline.com/index.php?module=Pagesetter&func=viewpub&tid=2&pid=80. Retrieved 2007-09-07.
- "Cover Me". Soap Opera Digest. 2009-02-24. p. 70.
- Gallo, Joanne. "Every Cover Tells a Story: Maurice Benard (Sonny, GH)". Soap Opera Digest. http://www.soapoperadigest.com/features/general-hospital/features/benardcovers/. Retrieved 2008-12-28.
- "It was very hot! They were very successful together (there’s an understatement), and their love story was the centerpiece of that long story. I didn’t know what it meant to be part of creating a supercouple at the time…and of course, we couldn’t know they’d be a supercouple until we got well into it. But Sonny & Brenda are a huge source of pride for me. I love them still." -- Longtime General Hospital writer Karen Harris in a 2008 interview about Sonny and Brenda.
- Knapp, Betsy. "Point of View". About.com. http://generalhospital.about.com/cs/recaps/a/pointofview1_2.htm. Retrieved 2007-09-07.
- "STANDOUT SCENE: SONNY & CARLY REUNITE!". Soaps In Depth. 2004-08-04. http://www.mauricebenard.tv/stararticles/starart48.html.
- Branco, Nelson. "Soaps’ best super-couples! Patrick and Robin". TV Guide. http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Soaps+best+supercouples/TV_Guide/Soaps/Features/Articles/071018_supercouples_generalhospital_NB.htm?isfa=1. Retrieved 2008-05-01.
- "Clint Ritchie: At a Glance". SoapCentral.com. http://www.soapcentral.com/oltl/theactors/ritchie.php. Retrieved 2007-09-07.
- "'One Life to Live' Star Proud of Son, Sounds Off on Blair and Todd's Romance". www.buddytv.com. http://www.buddytv.com/articles/one-life-to-live/one-life-to-live-star-proud-of-14432.aspx. Retrieved 2008-03-09.
- "The Best of OLTL in 2005". Soap Opera Digest. 2006-03-21.
- "The Suds Report: January 11, 2008". MSN/TV Guide. http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/Soaps/Suds/Articles/080110_news_nelson. Retrieved 2008-03-18.